Thursday, December 15, 2011

Productivity

Recently productivity has been an epic fail for me, following as a close second is motivation.

I have a desk full off things that NEED to get done and yet I keep doing busy work and procrastinating. At home I spent a week unpacking and now with only my room to finish I have put it off for 5 days now. And lets not even get started on my laziness when it comes to eating right or exercises.

Is it terrible to admit that my husband does NOT motivate me? He tries but it comes across as nagging on my end and I just want to punch him in the face. As I'm sure he would not appreciate that action (I know because he tells me that when ever I explain what I want to do to him) I attempt not to bring up my concerns about my lack of motivation or the funk that I'm in.

I have friends who will listen and commiserate with me but sometimes I think it would be nice to be married to someone that spoke the same language as me, since he doesn't I know that attempting a conversation that involved feelings and other intangibles would be exhausting on my end as I would have to explain everything multiple times. Maybe one day.

For right now I just need to shake this funk but I'm just not sure how. I'm not depressed but this kinda sums up how I feel...that unexplainable funk...


Its Christmas for god sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment