Monday, February 6, 2012

A 30 Day Challenge...for now...

I love blogging. I love reading other peoples thoughts and opinions (especially friends...hint, hint), and I like having a venue to spew out mine (regardless of whether others are reading or not). Unfortunately I have a tendency to fall into slumps where I either have nothing to say or more likely too much to say but no idea where to start.

I wrote in my wedding blog consistently until I actually got married and when I had stuff to post of things I DID and not just wanted to do I stopped.

In an attempt to get into a habit of posting I have decided to take a 30 day challenge similar to my friend Erica's November challenge, although I don't care if I write just about me or about 'interesting' topics. ;) I am challenging myself to post once a day (either on this blog or on my wedding one, which definitely needs some updates) for the next 30 days, in other words, until March 7th.

Hopefully I will then continue to post at least twice a week or more going forward.

Here's to 30 days of writing!

1 comment:

  1. yes!!! you can do it!! when you're lost on inspiration make lists, post pictures, book reviews, or ranting. Looking forward to it!

    (you better not be hinting at me to post more, I`m setting records over here!)

    ReplyDelete