Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Making Time

One of the down falls of having a busy schedule is that certain things have to give, and for me it was reading. For those that have known me for any length of time would know that I love me a good romance novel, in fact I've been reading them since I was 12 years old when my mother brought me home Love & Cherish by Dorothy Garlock.

With everything going on right now I really haven't had a lot of time to just sit down and read a novel, the few that I have finished have been in the form of audio books.

But one of the great things about traveling to The Pas, now that I have an iPad, is that I can read all the way there, regardless of the fact that it is pitch black outside. I actually got to finish a novel (Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon) I had bought a few months ago and only got half way through on the way up before I switched off with D to drive, and on the way home I started (AND finished!) another novel (More than a Mistress by Mary Balogh) as D drove the entire way. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment