Friday, February 17, 2012

Road Trip

After getting out of work late, as usual recently, we left the city shortly after 6pm and made it to my parents just before 1am....a long drive but one we are use to.

D and I split the driving and some how I usually end up getting the second half which leaves me slapping my face and moving around to keep myself up for the last hour every time. As we don't really listen to the same type of music we have found headphones to be a must of road trips that just include the two of us. When we aren't having a conversation the person driving gets the vehicles speakers and the other person turns on their mp3 player and puts on their headphones.

For my half of the drive I like to play music that I can sing loudly along to. Here is a sample of my play list tonight:
  1. Chic Gamine
  2. Janelle Monea
  3. Tegan & Sara
  4. The Duhk's
  5. Knaan
  6. She and Him
  7. Sugarland
  8. Taylor Swift
  9. Adele
*I should probably put links to the music but its 1:30am and I'm exhausted....note the dedication to keeping up my 30 day challenge though, albeit a mediocre post!*

Do you sing loudly along to your playlist on road trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment