Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why Google isn't always the best answer...

I woke up today with really itchy breasts/nipples (sorry if this wasn't this is too much information for some people). It is day 32 of my cycle and still no period. As I never really paid attention to my breasts during my menstrual cycle BEFORE I started trying, I don't remember if this actually happened regularly for me.

I decided that this was worth pulling out a test...I know, I know...I said I would wait but HELLO! my breasts are ridiculously itchy right now, you try and patiently wait when an obvious early pregnancy sign shows up.

Regardless the test was a resounding NEGATIVE, again. Perhaps my cycle is really long and it is still too early for my HCG hormone to show up? More likely it is a pre menstrual sign for me. We'll see how it pans out in the next few days.

Wanting to have more answers or basically just read stuff that reconfirms my 'theories', I turned to my trusty friend Google and typed in "sensitive breasts during period". I was rewarded with a lot of stuff that I already knew. I then thought, well mine aren't so much sensitive as they are itchy, so I typed in "itchy breasts" and the results came back "BREAST CANCER". Are you kidding me?!! So rather then turn into a true hypochondriac I decided to end my search at this point and not even bother to open any of the links that were provided.

Sometimes Google is NOT the best answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment